ORS Acquires New Analytical Testing Equipment
As part of its ongoing commitment to offering state-of-the-art analytical testing services, ORS has acquired two new pieces of advanced laboratory testing equipment.
X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Bench Top System
P series Bowman Model # BA-100 with the following features:
- X, Y, Z 70mm programmable slotted tray to accommodate large PCB
- 50W (50kV and 1 mA) micro-focused W anode tube
- SDD Detector for faster data collection, greater resolution (especially during small spot size measurements) and better statistical analysis using a set of 4, 8, 12 and 24 mil round collimators for various applications
Software features include multipoint programs for repetitive analysis of multiple point locations with pinpoint control improving delivery times. Versatility for widest element range. Simultaneously measures up to five coating layers. Meets IPC-4552A, 4553A, 4554 and 4556 requirements.
OKOS VUE 250-P Scanning Acoustic Microscope
Custom system, bench top unit designed to handle full JEDEC tray submissions. Improved hardware features include:
- Servo motors/smooth motion with no backlash
- Ability to collect pulse echo C-mode, B-mode and through-scan images simultaneously
- Two different frequency through-scan detectors
Latest advancements in software include fast Fourier transform (FFT) image filtering. Meets the requirements of IPC/JEDEC J-STD-035 and J-STD-020.
About ORS: Oneida Research Services, Inc. has testing facilities in Whitesboro, New York and Denver, Colorado. Both locations are accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D and approved by the Defense Logistics Agency in Columbus, Ohio for several test methods per Mil Std. 883 and Mil Std. 750. Throughout its 40 years, ORS has established strong working relationships with experts in the field of applied analytical chemistry, gas analysis, destructive physical analysis, hermeticity testing and organic mass spectrometry. ORS also has an affiliate in Sophia Antipolis, France. https://dev.orslabs.com
Contact: Krista Vivenzo, Customer Service Representative, Oneida Research Services, Inc.
email@example.com | 315.736.5480, ext. 2231